Almas Falafel - Ryd

Rydsvägen, Linkoping, Sweden

Food truck permanently located on Rydsvägen. Sells falafel in pita bread and fried eggplant. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Fast food, Middle Eastern, Take-out only

First Review by grasseater76

Super cheap and delicious - Edit

I took the opportunity and visited Almas food truck when it was located in Ryd. Everything in the falafel was clearly written out on a paper and everything was vegan except the garlic sauce which was clearly stated.

I had a nice chat with the very pleasant fellow running the truck. I found out several interesting things, for example that the name Alma comes from his granddaughter. During our chat he even offered me a single falafel with some sauce while he finished making my falafel!

And the falafel - it was amazing. I can honestly say it was one of the best falafels I've ever had, and it only cost 35 kr!!

Pros: Delicious falafel that can easily be made vegan, Super cheap, Very friendly staff

Cons: Phone doesn't work, A bit unclear what the price actually is since the

Very nice and different falafel - Edit

The falafel is fresh made served in home made pita with vegetables, mango sauce, garlic sauce, tahini and French fries.

If vegan ask that you don't want any garlic sauce, contains egg and milk.

Nice price, nice taste.

Pros: Nice falafel , Nice price

Cons: Limited choice

Return to Linkoping Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Almas Falafel - Ryd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.