Açougue Vegano

21-972393003

Uptown Shopping - Avenida Ayrton Senna, 5500 Bloco 12 Loja 40 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 22775-005

Name translates to "Vegan Butcher." Offers items like vegan burgers with cheddar, coxinhas, shiitake balls, mushroom sandwich, fries, sausages, and drinks such as pink lemonade and mate. Est. 2017. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Western

First Review by anazahner

Loved their burger! - Edit

I’ve never been to the restaurant itself but saw them at a vegan fair two weeks ago. I tried their coxinha with jackfruit, and the burger with vegan cheddar. The patty seemed to be made of mushroom and it was delicious! It’s the best burger I’ve ever had. I’m definitely going to visit soon and try more items on the menu.

Pros: Amazing burger

Loved what I ate - Edit

I had a "Mr Vegan Melt" and it was incredible! The cheddar was amazing, the shiitake burger had a great texture and the bread was soft and fluffy. Would order it again every time! This burger is a great option for people looking for vegan junk food.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Huge burger

Cons: Expensive

Return to Rio De Janeiro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Açougue Vegano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.