3:8 Juice & Eatery

770-680-2411

5250 Windward Pkwy Ste 113, Milton, Georgia, USA, 30004

Juice bar and eatery serving cold press juices, smoothies, coconut ice cream, overnight oats, acai & pitaya bowls, lemon-ginger immunity shots, wheatgrass shots, and a daily sandwich, salad, and soup. Open Mon-Thu 6:30am-6:00pm, Fri 6:30am-7:00pm, Sat 10:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by KatieBush

Excellent!!!! - Edit

We love that this place is open on such a Main Street with all the chain restaurants. This place is a respite with its decor and menu. Loved my juice and salad, and my kids loved their smoothie.

Good for snacks, not for meals - Edit

Really cute interior. The pick up and order counters don't make sense (you order in the back and pick up in the front). Cashier didn't know how to work her station which was a littler weird. Friendly when we walked in, but someone was offering free juice samples to everyone in the store except for my husband and myself which was a little rude. We went there for lunch because we were under the impression that they had food and not just juices. They were sold out of soups and only had one kind of wrap and two kinds of salad (I make tons of salad at home so this wasn't really an option- when you go out to eat, you want something special!) so we both got wraps. They were delicious. Was a bit disappointed that the wrap ingredients itself weren't on the container as I like to know exactly what I'm eating. We were both still hungry after eating here and so we got lunch somewhere else. This place would be good for a snack, but not for a meal. I'd encourage the owner to offer more food options- There's a lot of juicery stores in the area who don't offer food options either, here's your chance to stand out!

Pros: Fresh ingredients, Good flavor

Cons: Not many food options

Return to Milton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has 3:8 Juice & Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.