1 standard sized can of coconut milk (16 ounces or 1/2 kilogram)
Ice cube tray, popsicle tray, or other small containers
Popsicle sticks or chopsticks (cut chop sticks to desired length)
1. Peel, core and de-seed fresh fruit. Cut into chunks. Place fruit chunks into a blender.
2. Open can of coconut milk and add to blender contents.
3. Turn on to "chop" initially, and then when mostly chopped, remove lid and stir the liquid to redistribute any remaining chunks. You can use "puree" setting to eliminate any remaining small chunks, or leave a few – your preference.
4. Once desired liquid consistency has been achieved, pour liquid out into freezing tray or containers.
5. Place into freezer, and when liquid begins to set, insert sticks. Allow to fully freeze.
Serve after fully frozen and enjoy!
Have a better photo? Please send it to us: contact123 (at) happycow.net