It's teamCow at VegFest Vancouver with the latest buzz from the VEG scene. Please enjoy and share widely!
The almighty coconut is a fruit, nut, and seed. info
Our community is powered by caring people everywhere who are dedicated to promoting a compassionate, sustainable, healthy lifestyle. More than a guide to restaurants and health food stores, HappyCow is your one-stop resource for everything VEG.
Ask the Doctor
"Nutrition is more powerful than we ever thought," proclaims Dr. Joel Fuhrman, a nutrition expert who favors micronutrient rich food. In our new video shorts, we ask him:
1. Why choose veg over meat?
2. Why is yo-yo eating so bad?
3. What are the best foods to eat to improve health?
Cow member Maria shares a "weird experiment gone good" recipe for almond hazelnut bars.
Vicki explains her favorite breakfast, the salad bagel, and shows how you might try it, too. And Emma invites us to take an adventure travel the compassionate way.
* We give thanks to this month's SuperCow Ambassadors: Emiliano in Italy, Jon in France, and Stevie in Hong Kong. Kudos also to Angel in Spain, Jessie in Taiwan, Amanda in New Mexico.
* And to our entire team of Ambassadors, your dedication to the VEG movement inspires us to do more--for life on earth, the animals, and the planet.