Following (7) View All
- I'm an avid reader, tea drinker, and adorer of nature. I've been a very happy, very healthy vegan since mid-July of 2009, and vegetarian for about five years prior. I tried raw veganism and did not feel as though I could thrive, so I'm back to the cooked stuff. =} I am now interested in sustainable living and supporting my local community. I would love advice and personal stories, if you feel like sharing.
- Veg Status:
- 01 Aug 2009
- Fav Place:
- A deep, dark old growth forest anywhere in the Northern hemisphere.
- Fav Books:
- I'm quite busy with uni and work; however, I love to read whenever I get the chance. Please feel free to recommend your favorites.
- Fav Music:
- Vienna Teng, Tanya Davis, Iron and Wine, Sarah Fimm, Rachel Sage, Priscilla Ahn, A Fine Frenzy, Paloma Faith, most baroque and jazz
- I Admire:
- Anyone who is courageous enough to take action towards the betterment of our world.
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 14 Feb 2014
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (4) View All
None reviewed yet.
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
To protest the cruel treatment and consumption of animals, better my health, and live a more environmentally friendly life. Not to mention I find animal product unpalatable.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
Just seeking to connect with other vegans and like-minded. . . or rather, open-minded people.
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
I want to visit: Scotland, Norway, Germany, Austria, Iceland, Greenland, Svalbard, Ireland, and well, just about anywhere!
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Raw fruit pies, almond butter, bananas, green juices, green smoothies, coconut, apples, pears, melon, scallions, sweet corn, and just about anything that grows out of the ground and happens to be edible. I'm not much for food combining or creating actual dishes, I prefer to just eat it as it is, although, alads are definitely a main-staple of my diet.
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
Earthlings, Empty Cages, . . .
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.