- I'm interested in meeting like-minded people who care about cows, the earth, humour and natural healing.
- Veg Status:
- Cape Town, South Africa
- 24 Dec 2009
- Hare Krishna
- Fav Place:
- That's a tough one! Anywhere naturally breathtaking...
- Fav Books:
- Bhagavad-Gita As It Is by Swami Prabhupada, Eat,Pray,Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, Rolling Stone Magazine (once in a blue moon)
- Fav Music:
- Vedic and Gregorian chants, elementals, old-time jazz and blues
- I Admire:
- Mira Bai, bhakti poet and saint and Oprah Winfrey for challenging the meat industry - and winning ;)
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 25 Mar 2011
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
Reviews (1) View All
Uploaded Photos (3) View All
Entries Added to HappyCow (1) View All
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
Because all cows should be happy!
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
Thought it was time I linked up veggie, eco-conscious people the world over! Looking for new friends. And loved the name "HappyCow"!
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
I've visited Mayapur, West Bengal and Vrindavan, near Delhi in India. I'd love to visit Thailand and Sri Lanka, and any place that exudes natural, unspoilt beauty
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
pistachio burfi, chapatis with palak butter paneer, spaghetti napolitana, fresh watercress, oven-baked potatoes with butter and sour cream...mmm...
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray, The Little Blue Book by Louise Hay, Chant and Be Happy: The Power of Mantra Meditation, The Hidden Glory of India by Stephen Rosen, Great Vegetarian Dishes by Kurma Dasa
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.