Community: Forum: Wisdom & Spirituality

Wisdom Forum

God comes down to the world of human beings by entering a human body

Krishna gave two statements in the Gita. The first statement is that He is unimaginable because nobody can know Him (Maam tu veda na kashchana …). The second statement is that He entered a human body (manushim tanumaashritam …).

These statements together give the total concept of God. God is beyond spatial dimensions and hence, He is beyond imagination. In order to preach the spiritual knowledge, to give the correct direction to the humanity, He comes down to the world of human beings by entering a human body (a particular deserving devotee existing at that point of time, also called as ‘Son of God’).
The human body means a human being. The inert material body associated with inert energy consisting of awareness with different feelings (jeeva) is the human body. Human body does not mean mere inert body containing inert matter and inert energy only. Such a body cannot be even a living body due to absence of life. If you say living body, it may mean the body of a bird or an animal also. Such living body cannot deliver the knowledge to the human beings.
www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace

Responses (16)

• Report Abuse

Posted by JohnnySensible at 03/09/11 18:28:32

Wow!

I used to read similar wordy BS in the 70's.

You website must atract a lot of crazed / unbalanced folk.

You will have tens of thousands of followers soon I am sure.

You can open pharmacies & keep them well medicated - you will become rich!

• Report Abuse

Posted by Snow Man Life at 12/06/11 16:38:22

Johnny Sensible... is very sensible... The 70's were a bit scary weren't they...

• Report Abuse

Posted by knightofalbion at 01/24/12 15:37:20

The Spirit of God is omnipresent. The Spirit of God animates all living things.
    All life is one.

Those of the Animal Kingdom are our brothers and sisters in the great universal family of God.
    Man was given dominion over the Animal Kingdom as a sacred trust i.e. to care for them and protect them and help them when in need, not to hurt, kill and exploit them!

The corrupt priesthood have failed to teach both this beautiful truth and that animals have souls. Something which when recognised puts a horrific slant on the crimes committed against the Animal Kingdom in the slaughterhouses and vivisection laboratories etc.

How can a person be 'holy', 'spiritual', 'Christian' or whatever term you prefer when there is blood on his hands, or blood on someone else's hands in his name?

Walk in the ways of love and compassion. There is no higher path.

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 04/25/12 07:38:11

Interesting. You open your comment by making two statements as if they were facts, with no evidence to support them.

• Report Abuse

Posted by groovychick at 04/26/12 11:22:43

Whoa man! That just blew my freaking mind!

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 03/25/13 08:50:00

May I humbly suggest one of my favorite books, "Natural Atheism" by David Eller.

• Report Abuse

Posted by savetheanimals at 03/27/13 12:46:15

There is no such thing as god. Just because someone make up some children's story it shouldn't be believed for thousands of years by grown up adults. Every scientific fact that comes out conflicts with religion. Religion prevents progress in science. Most of them have come to believe some of the scientific evidence (no evidence of god anywhere)
    The earth is older then 5,000 years, The earth is round not flat, the earth is not the center of the universe, the earth revolves around the sun, the sun is not the center of the universe,slavery is evil. Preventing all these facts was core to religion at some time. Once most of society found that these weren't the facts instead of saying that it was in the bible so this is the evidence we have been asking for to prove god doesn't exist. They do gymnastics in there head and come up with the new meaning of the bible to make sure they don't have to deal with change. Just because it was good 2013 years ago doesn't mean we have to have it today. When you say that something is core to the bible then once it is proven to be false that means god doesn't exist. Of course we still have a lot of core stuff to the bible that anyone who thinks about it can see is false. Evolution, veganism and any other rights movements that weren't around 2013 years ago (there weren't any rights movements around 2013 years ago and if there was they got there rights by now)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Happy wild horse at 04/05/14 12:28:57

This happened with me to say something to do with God and ignorant people say bad things about it it's not nice people need to respect people's believes and by the way God is real and he made you all and Loves all of you even the ignoramuses so all of you wake up and no that the son of God is coming soon and you can wake up soon or have a heart attack latter because we are at the beginning of the end and all will know what is true! So read your Bible.

• Report Abuse

Posted by savetheanimals at 04/06/14 04:49:38

People have been saying gods are going to come back ever since humans invented them. People have also said the fictional character Jesus will be coming back ever since the fiction book he was written in was written. I have read that fiction book called the bible. I noticed that in the different versions of the book their are contradictions. Sometimes the contradictions are in the same version of the book. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2EmxXdZ6Zc&list=PL6F8036F680C1DBEB

I provided you with a link to bible blunders. The animation sucks but, it shows different contradictions in the bible.

• Report Abuse

Posted by Happy wild horse at 04/06/14 15:46:05

Jesus is real and you just proved my point STOP being so horrible about other peoples religions!

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 04/07/14 07:41:28

Happy Wild Horse-

You obviously are a compassionate young person, but you may be limiting your knowledge and potential wisdom by relying on "faith" over reason.

Among my most valued teachers are Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, AND atheists and agnostics. I have also learned great lessons from non-human animals.

I've been an anti-war, pro-environment and pro-animal activist and writer for many decades...and I'm an atheist.

Don't limit your sources of knowledge and wisdom...

• Report Abuse

Posted by Happy wild horse at 04/10/14 10:25:29

I am not attacking what you believe I am just defending what I believe. I apologize if I have seemed to attack you in any way because that is not my intention. My intention is to just say what I believe and I have felt very upset about the rudeness towards my religion. I feel my religion is true and it is one of the reasons I am not eating meat anymore as well as my love for animals and I think we should be friends instead of fighting over religion.

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 04/11/14 09:37:48

I would love to be friends with you. If I didn't care I wouldn't be making constructive suggestions.

• Report Abuse

Posted by Happy wild horse at 04/11/14 15:39:35

Well you seem a nice person when you're not upsetting people about their religions that is not very constructive!

• Report Abuse

Posted by The Hammer at 04/15/14 00:36:01

Littering a vegan forum with speches about >God

• Report Abuse

Posted by Star the magic vegan at 03/17/16 13:14:05

Beware-
    Ahimsa32fa has found a way to edit his posts after other people respond. This is only available to him.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support