HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Hi there fellow vegetarians,

I have been a strict vegetarian myself for the last 21 years (starting from the age of 9 when I first realized where meat came from) & my partner and I are both animal lovers & keen organic gardeners with the aim of being self sufficient. I am also a supporter of animal rights, and care for several ex battery "spent hens" saved from slaughter.
I am writing this post because really need the support of fellow vegetarians to help vote my dilapidated vego kitchen getting a makeover in the following competition? (possibly the only Vegetarian kitchen in the competition).

My kitchen is tiny, falling apart & I really need some proper bench space to use for cooking up veggie feasts!!! Please have a look at photos of my kitchen disaster on the link below & if you agree that its pretty nasty, then please put in a vote for how much "my kitchen sucks".

My kitchen is currently ranked 5th with the leader being thousands and thousands of points ahead, so every vote counts. Thankyou so much.

www.mykitchensucks.com.au/link/1933/80/Meghan's+Kitchen+sucks

[url]www.mykitchensucks.com.au/link/1933/80/Meghan's+Kitchen+sucks[/url]

[URL="www.mykitchensucks.com.au/link/1933/80/Meghan's+Kitchen+sucks"]www.mykitchensucks.com.au/link/1933/80/Meghan's+Kitchen+sucks[/URL]

Responses (1)

• Report Abuse

Posted by evelyn68 at 06/11/10 05:33:55

Your 5th rank kitchen needs some cleanness. wash your kitchen everyday and change your tiles colors behind it.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now