Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Author Avatar
Would welcome vegan restaurant and takeout suggestions near Hynes conf ctr in Boston. Will be there for a few days and not familiar w area. Thanks!

Responses (5)

• Report Abuse

Posted by happycowgirl at 07/14/12 10:14:54

I don't know Boston very well so can't give ya any personal suggestions, but if you check out Happy Cow's Boston page here: http://www.happycow.net/north_america/usa/massachusetts/boston/
    Click on where it says "City Map" at the top. That will pull up a map of the city with all the veg restaurants on it. You can find the Hynes Conference Center and then easily see all the veg*n restaurants around it.

• Report Abuse

Posted by happycowgirl at 07/14/12 10:17:36

And if you have time it would be awesome if you could review whatever place you end up up at. : )

Report Abuse

Posted by Clover at 07/14/12 10:38:27

Thanks and will do!

• Report Abuse

Posted by Yoshi at 07/14/12 15:51:22

There's a restaurant on Boylston St. right across from the Prudential Center called Chilli Duck which I used to frequent back in my college days. That was about 8 years ago, so I guess there's the chance it's changed. They offered more contemporary versions of Thai food. Kashmir is an Indian restaurant on Newbury St. which is just a few blocks away that is excellent as well, although I don't think I've eaten there since being Vegan. Also, check out Happycow listings for the cities of Brighton, Allston, Brookline, Cambridge and Somerville. They are all part of metro Boston and a short walk or subway ride away. Allston not only has a vegan pizzeria, but a vegan ice cream parlor a well! If you have time, walk through the Coolidge Corner area of Brookline, it is probably my favorite neighborhood in the world. Not to mention rather veg friendly. Although I never understood why there are two CVSs on one block??? Have fun.

Report Abuse

Posted by Clover at 07/15/12 07:11:08

Thanks, Yoshi, for the good tips.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support