Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Hello everyone!
As I understand, this is a forum for both vegans and vegetarians, which is supper cool! :)
I made a video that explains why not only is meat hurting animals (and your health), but also why drinking milk is bad for you.. So I thought I'd share it here, I hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w9VKNbUImg

Responses (4)

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 01/25/16 05:51:11

I wrote an essay about dairy products in 1988 that evolved into a book a decade later.

"The Weaning of America: The Case Against Dairy Products & 13 other essays". See my Profile...

• Report Abuse

Posted by EthanD at 02/14/16 22:45:51

Hi Lenny.
    Thanks for sharing this video. I am a vegetarian for past one year and now plans to go on a vegan diet for a limited period of time. I would love to have enough knowledge about veganism before going for it.

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 02/15/16 05:50:03

Ethan-

There are hundreds of books out there that can furnish the knowledge (and wisdom) you seek.

There's a long list of suggested books at my website that address vegan diets and lifestyle.

• Report Abuse

Posted by La_diavolo at 02/15/16 12:20:08

Hello lennymicha.
    Thanks for sharing. Please next time you are making the video use some lights, and choose some better positions for camera.Yes you have a static shot, but composition of the picture is disorganized. Also try to use a different font.If you want to get a followers correct this little things, because you have a great idea and talent. I am looking forward to see your next video.