HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Hi there! I'm brand new to being vegan. I LOVE it. I just think it would be a ton easier to stay vegan, and become more knowledgeable about it if I also had the help of someone else to bounce ideas and what not off each other. I'm a 21 year old girl. Hopefully someone with experience who likes to cook as well haha. Feel free to message me :)

Responses (4)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Vegan Stickers at 02/04/16 10:57:06

Hi :D
    I would recommend to join some vegan groups on facebook :) There is a lot of good people and advices (you can meet some mean people too,(no matter vegan or not,there always be some mean people everywhere,ignore them). Not sure if it will help you but it works for me to stay vegan when you focus on the victims rather on your taste buds :D I just dont see animals products as food cloths,cosmetics etc anymore thanks to that and Gary Yourofsky video :D

• Report Abuse

Posted by lotus2000 at 02/04/16 14:53:43

Hi!
    I'll be the first to say I'm probably not a vegan expert, but I've been vegan for a long time and would love to help :) Message me anytime. Good luck on your vegan journey :)

• Report Abuse

Posted by happycowgirl at 02/04/16 16:38:33

hi vegannjxo,
    Congrats on going vegan! If you're like me, it'll be the best decision you've ever made.

Feel free to bounce ideas off of people right here in this forum or in the chat room. There are so many knowledgeable people on this website it's amazing.

• Report Abuse

Posted by CharlotteJason at 02/07/16 23:14:46

hey i would love to suggest that join new vegan groups on facebook and on other social platform and visit online vegan magazine www.addresschic.com here you will see all the vegan stuff like recipes, foods, vegan fashion bags, vegan fashion trends, vegan fashion store, vegan fashion brands, vegan fashion etc

best online vegan magazine www.addresschic.com

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now