HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Before we started our company, we knew we wanted to create a clean product. As you know, clean -meaning a low carbon footprint, healthy for both us as individuals and our planet. We have been in business manufacturing a high quality snack. We are in some very high profile retail stores (WFM). We need to spread the word about our products without spreading our wallets so wide that we loose more than we make.

Where would you suggest we go to increase awareness of our brand?

Responses (3)

• Report Abuse

Posted by ParisaZakeri at 07/18/16 09:03:20

Contact youtubers who are vegan and send them your products for free (not entirely sure how the process works but many youtubers have thousands-millions of subscribers and reach a huge audience, and if your products are featured in their videos it creates publicity for your products)

• Report Abuse

Posted by happycowgirl at 07/22/16 19:44:28

You can create a twitter account for your product then follow all the vegans you can find. Search #vegan or #whatveganseat or #govegan. Everyone u follow will look to see who followed them & discover ur product. And many will follow u back. You can do give-aways on twitter where u say, "re-tweet this (tweet about ur product) for a chance to win ..." You can also DM vegans w a lot of followers & just kindly ask them to re-tweet something for u, and offer to ship them some free product to say thanks, etc.

• Report Abuse

Posted by happycowgirl at 07/22/16 19:45:12

PM me on happycow & I'll RT u on twitter

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now