Community: Forum: Travel

Vegan Travel Suggestions Discussion Forum

Hi all,
I'll travel to Dublin in a few weeks. Does anyone have restaurant tips for me? Sightseeing tips are welcome too.

Responses (4)

• Report Abuse

Posted by roger.salty.boy at 06/07/15 18:52:45

I went to Cornucopia while I was there - I remember it being delicious and pretty affordable. Have fun!

• Report Abuse

Posted by Awoogala at 07/24/15 08:18:20

I am probably visiting Dublin in October. I have never been there before, and I'm not in charge of the trip (business) Hopefully, I'll be able to get some great food.
    Did you ever find anything?

• Report Abuse

Posted by happyhippieellie at 01/09/18 18:32:31

I know I'm replying years late lol! But I'm going to leave some info here for the next person that comes looking!
    -eat at Zizzis for the BEST vegan pizza you'll ever have! As well as tons of vegan options easily listed on the menu. They even have vegan dessert options- including a heavenly chocolate tarte with coconut icecream.
    -Chopped for healthy fast food. You can create salads, wraps, etc. They have tons of veggie options and even tofu. I had a wrap which was delicious and filling.
    -The Rolling Donut for amaaaazing vegan donuts. Unique and traditional flavors.
    As far as things to do- check out the Trinity College Library (the Long Room). Its absolutely stunning. The campus is pretty as well.
    And definitely take a day trip to Giants Causeway. Unique and beautiful. Unlike anything else.

• Report Abuse

Posted by JessGray at 03/05/18 09:26:19

The only vegan place I found in Dublin was Umi Falafel. Really tasty and good value!

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support