Community: Forum: Travel

Vegan Travel Suggestions Discussion Forum

I hate to even put this out there but entertaining the in-laws who are staunchly anti-veg. Thus I need to know places that are veg-friendly that would be good for me (vegan) and them. I only have been to the vegan places in Ptd, since I have that luxury I suppose and have not eaten w them in the past. It looks less of an option this time around to dine sep from them. So if anyone knows of a nice place that has more than a crappy boca burger cooked in bacon, but nice, poss upscale that caters to both realistically, please let me know. If you don't want to word up a place here in the forum (I don't blame you ~ I'm the last one who wants to word up meat places), drop me a pm. Its short notice too, so the sooner the better... thanks in advance.

Responses (2)

• Report Abuse

Posted by kindlizard at 07/15/09 14:37:33

and yes i have looked at the places listed and none seem to be the kind of place we have in mind. places with nice waitstaff preferred, you get the vibe, i hope...

ugh

• Report Abuse

Posted by kindlizard at 10/27/09 17:02:15

i have quite a few of these places if anyone else needs them... pm me. Ptd is very vegan-friendly in a lot of fancy places...

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support