Community: Forum: Travel

Vegan Travel Suggestions Discussion Forum

Hi, I am looking to book a holiday next year to celebrate my 40th (with non-veggie hubby & veggie 3 yr old). I have never been on an all inclusive holiday & would like to know if it is a worthwhile veggie option. Will I be eating only salad for 2 weeks?! Any advice would be gratefully received.

Jayne :-)

Responses (7)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Loli at 08/29/11 08:50:18

Did you find something interesting, finally?

• Report Abuse

Posted by kindlizard at 10/05/10 14:49:18

I think it depends on what you book. There is a cruise I think that is vegan once a year, or there may be two. Other than that we declined one since the only vegan items on the boat were veggie burgers at a Johnny Rockets, which I would not eat, ever. You may be able to find something but be sure to ask a lot of questions, take the answers and doubt them, research them, and meditate on your research.

If you find something special be sure to post it here!!

• Report Abuse

Posted by AndyT at 10/07/10 08:45:23

As it is YOUR birthday, you should insist on a vegetarian tour ... something like or or .

I am afraid in a 'normal' resort you will be eating mediocre salad for 2 weeks and paying a lot of money for it, as a vegan.

Best regards,

• Report Abuse

Posted by Jayne217 at 10/13/10 08:02:35

Thanks I will have a look at those websites. It's all a bit of a minefield!

• Report Abuse

Posted by transontung90 at 10/17/10 19:56:38

wow , i have to admit that this are nice and useful

thanks for sharing anyway

• Report Abuse

Posted by lmzeigler at 10/18/10 20:32:21

Hi Jayne,

Check this out looks like their tours sell out quickly but I bet they are great if you can get a spot!

• Report Abuse

Posted by yogalimatambo at 10/22/13 15:05:39

check out Vegetarian Peru Adventures, they cater for vegetarian, vegans and people with food allergies that would like to tour the Andes:

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support