HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Travel

Vegan Travel Suggestions Discussion Forum

I know that in Poland there are pubs or something like this where people can eat for example fast-food without meat, cheese.. But I want to know that in Poland there are VEGAN or VEGETARIAN pubs? In particular, Szczecin :D

Responses (1)

• Report Abuse

Posted by savetheanimals at 04/01/13 18:14:35

I looked at szczecin and you so close to the German border. It is true that there aren't any vegan places in szczecin (according to happycow) If you cross the German border and go to Berlin that looks like the best closest vegan hot spot for you. www.happycow.net/europe/germany/berlin/ They have 16 vegan restaurants one vegan shoe shop, one vegan fashion store, one vegan collective, one vegan delivery service, four vegan caterers and 39 health food stores including one vegan one. If need to stay inside Poland then the closest vegan friendly city to you is Wroclaw. www.happycow.net/europe/poland/wroclaw/ It is farther away then Berlin but it is also inside Poland. It has 2 vegan restaurants and 3 health food stores. You seemed to thing that there were no places in Krakow in another post there are two vegan restaurants- RO Raw Organic and RO Raw Organic - Golebia and five health food stores in Krakow. www.happycow.net/europe/poland/krakow/

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now