Community: Forum: Recipes & Cooking

Vegan Cooking Tips and Recipes Forum

In need of good vegan recipes because i am planning on launching a vegan cooking channel on my youtube channel my channel name is The Vegan Metalhead

Responses (9)

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 12/13/15 05:07:54

A google search under "vegan recipes" brings up over 25 million sites. The same search on Youtube offers over one million.

• Report Abuse

Posted by Williamewq123ify at 12/26/15 13:38:21

thanks but i was looking for more specific things i love asian food and middle-eastern food and was thinking about doing munjara after i get around to making it and posting it if i like it and wanted to do some curries as well such as a good vegetable korma is one i really want to do

• Report Abuse

Posted by RitaM.Finney at 10/18/16 03:11:44

Pinterest is a good source for you! :)

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 10/23/16 14:16:17

If searching "vegan" is too broad a scope, simply search for "middle eastern vegan" or "Asian vegan" recipes. Or search for a specific food or recipe. Or go to your local library and you'll likely find many books that can aid your search.

• Report Abuse

Posted by moshnotposh at 04/18/17 16:13:57

I create my own recipes usually...

• Report Abuse

Posted by sheenacolada at 08/20/17 00:54:44

Follow my instagram @weekday_vegetarian I don't have too many Asian recipes yet, but will be posting soon

• Report Abuse

Posted by txnutrition at 08/21/17 13:44:13

Check out my instagram- @txnutrition! I have a few asian recipes and I have a great falafel one that is very easy to make!

• Report Abuse

Posted by maribee at 03/05/18 23:00:43

I would really strongly suggest you try using an AIR Fryer! You can cook a lot of cool but tasty recipes. I have a feeling it could be really interesting to the viewers. I got this recipe book about it, here is a link to it if you wanna check it out! It is a great little recipe book by a friend of mine!

• Report Abuse

Posted by VeggieNovelist at 03/06/18 17:08:54

Here are a few of my favorites:

Split pea soup

Vegan Chili

These are all really tasty recipes that I personally use. Plus, they're super-high in protein.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support