Community: Forum: Health & Healing

Vegan Health & Nutrition Discussion Forum

Hi, guys and gals. Please give me vegan advices for our family's health concerns because I stopped eating animal products, so what are all the foods that are good for our diabetes, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and our many illnesses? Please give me answers about it. Thanks.

Responses (2)

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 07/21/16 17:12:53

I would suggest going to the PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine). They have tons of info on diet at their site and will answer questions as well.

Or web searches or even your public library.

• Report Abuse

Posted by Raydoggy at 01/02/17 23:18:55

Hi Carmela,

I can highly recommend the following for the bipolar and I wouldn't be surprised if it helps somewhat with the Schiz.
    B12, and folinic acid, or if unavailable, folic acid. Probably a good idea to include B6, because that helps activate the B12 as does the folinic/folic acid. You need to keep taking it, don't stop when you start feeling better. Take lots of tabets in the beginning, first thng in the morning and then ease up to one or two every two or three days, you find your right dosage. It really helped me a lot. Also try www.TheReleaseEffect.com They also do sessions on Skype.

Also share this following link with local doctors. Please share your results here.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/lifestyle/sa-lifestyle/how-a-vitamin-cured-my-anxiety-elisa-blacks-story-of-lifelong-struggle-and-new-hope-for-the-future/news-story/058666cc978da7ee1fca0f1ee043212c

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support