HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Health & Healing

Vegetarian Health & Nutrition Discussion Forum

Health & Healing
I am new to a vegetarian diet....how much rotten meat may i expect to eliminate? And does the ingestion of the occasional insect by accident upset the karma?

Responses (5)

• Report Abuse

Posted by toxiegirll at 09/26/07 06:18:46

after I became vegan I did not expel anything more than what I normally did, that will only happen if you actually take a colon cleansing product, which in that case would depend on your body and if the product actually works or not. and i'm sure it's fine if you accidently swallow a bug, its an accident so I wouldn't dwell on it too much. And if you are wanting to eliminate things from your body I would say a vegan diet would be better, still consuming dairy isn't going to help you mush considering our bodies dont' digest it right, I mean it's for baby calves not humans.

• Report Abuse

Posted by Tatiana at 09/26/07 11:46:37

Since so much food is grown around insects you are guaranteed to get some bugs now and then. That's normal and happens to everyone, I wouldn't worry about it. Yeah, and as for changing diets, the only difference you might expect to see is more volume in your stool if you are eating more fiber than before.

• Report Abuse

Posted by prettypretty88 at 10/04/07 10:21:50

Hi, I have just started a blog that gathers tips related to cleanse colon forums and web sites, including colon cleanse home remedies and review colon cleanse products. It would be wonderful if you can drop by to visit my web site www.cleansecolonblog.com to check out the latest information about cleansing colon. I hope it helps. Thank you.

• Report Abuse

Posted by JohnnySensible at 10/05/07 08:30:38

Hey Joe! - welcome back once again - why do I never get the feeling that your questions are serious? ? Which is your favorite insect Joe?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Famous Meaty Colons

Elvis Presley

Interviewer - "Why would he (Elvis) abuse laxatives?"

Dr. Nick - "He abused laxatives because he stayed so constipated. A lot of things contributed to it. Finally his colon, just like any muscle that you don't use, lost its ability to contract. The normal colon is about this big around," Dr. Nick said, gesturing with his doubled fists together. "Elvis's colon was about the size of your leg. You can imagine how much stuff was in it. Whether it was gas or water or shi*t or whatever, it occupied space. He thought he had control over things. He thought when he'd lose control that he could regain it again any time he wanted to."

http://www.swampland.com/articles/view/mysteryandmanners/405

• Report Abuse

Posted by JuanitaFrapp at 08/30/13 03:47:10

It’s great to see all heath related friends. I am very much interested to share the information about colon health I have started my own blog from past few months. And I have shared many articles related to colon health. colonhealthtips.wordpress.com/. I hope many people are getting some sort of colon health information in my blog. Check out my blog I have written few articles on colon cleansing I hope it will helpful for you good luck.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now