Community: Forum: Connect With Other Members

Introduce Yourself - Connect with New Friends

Hey everyone i just returned to Australia and I'm looking to meet more like minded people! Im loving the vegan life style and i want to surround myself with people who will inspire me to follow this journey and become the best vegan i can be! :)

Responses (5)

• Report Abuse

Posted by VeganRainbow at 03/26/17 20:43:58

Hey back at you. I am also new to the vegan lifestyle, but have been a dedicated vegetarian for over thirteen years, so the transition hasn't been too difficult. Did you jump right into being vegan from eating meat, or did you have a transitional vegetarian phase like me? I'm amazed at all of the things I didn't know about veganism, and like you am needing support from those who are experienced with it. I'll be active on this site and am happy to help in any way I can, and will likely need help as well. Keep the love...

• Report Abuse

Posted by allinone at 03/30/17 05:15:53

Hi and welcome back to Aus.
    If you're up on the mid-north coast be sure to contact so as a raw vegan potluck invite or even a meal can be arranged.
    See: https://www.facebook.com/rawcoasties/ or maybe visit Port Macquariesit appears to be happening there: https://www.facebook.com/portmacquarieveganapprentice/

• Report Abuse

Posted by MontannaStoneman at 04/04/17 03:48:34

Allinone that sounds so good !!!
    Veganrainbow hi how are you !
    I had no transition I was went straight into veganisem over night. Iv had a few slip ups along the way but I feel like I'm going really strong ?? and with each new month I learn more and improve my diet even more !!

• Report Abuse

Posted by nunobar at 04/06/17 09:04:50

Hi MontannaStoneman,

I'm from Portugal. The other side of the world (literally), but if u ever have want to come by, look for me, i'll gladly arrange you someplace to stay.

Wellcome to vegan comunity. I've been vegetarian for 20 years but only recently decided to go completly vegan. Non cruelty mentality.

• Report Abuse

Posted by moshnotposh at 04/17/17 15:17:52

Hello, nice to meet you! Sorry, not an Australian but still, you can contact me at any time! I am happy to keep in touch! ;)

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support