Community: Forum: Connect With Other Members

Introduce Yourself - Connect with New Friends

Hello I’m brand new to Vegan cooking and have made several dishes that I’m happy to say turned out great! Previously I never really believed Vegan recipes could be as good as traditional non-Vegan.
Not only have I found that to be untrue, they aren’t just as good but are actually far more delicious! Recently I made a Vegan pasta dish with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, fresh spinach, spices , vegan cashew yogurt and vegan sour cream. It actually tastes far better than a similar dish I used to make using dairy and meat. This is so tasty and has a clean flavor I was not achieving using animal products Yay! So excited

Responses (2)

• Report Abuse

Posted by BrittanyHowze at 02/07/18 23:45:51

Congrats on finding the wonderful world of vegan cooking! It's way more exciting and allows a level of creativity that I really love. I don't know what kind of food you like to cook, but there are so many amazing vegan cooking channels on youtube. Some of my favorites are Mary's vegan kitchen, the vegan corner, viet vegan, sarah's vegan kitchen, avante garde vegan, and hot for food/lauren toyota. I also really love vegan richa's blog/cookbooks/recipes!

• Report Abuse

Posted by GiaH at 02/08/18 03:31:15

Hi Brittany! Thank you for all those channels. I have seen avante garde channel and really liked it. I will check out the rest. I am finding it’s exciting to cook Vegan. Really inspired!

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support