Community: Forum: Connect With Other Members

Introduce Yourself - Connect with New Friends

Hi, I'm happy to be a part of the HappyCow community. I am Jennifer Chambers, an entrepreneur who left Wall Street to start a manufacturing company committed to dehydrating vegetables into tasty snacks. My first product line are kale chips in an assortment of flavors that are sold in Whole Foods Market on the east coast. My second product line, for which I am currently conducting an Indiegogo campaign to raise funds to bring it to market, is a raw, vegan, gluten-free cauliflower cracker that is full of flavor, crispy, with no harmful or artificial ingredients, and it can be eaten on its own or as an accompaniment to a meal.
It contains only cauliflower, sunflower, flax, pumpkin and sesame seeds as well as herbs and spices. No oil, sugar, grain, wheat, or preservatives. Whole Foods Market was so impressed with the samples we sent them that they committed to retail it even before we began production, and in anticipation of the demand based on the reviews we have gotten so far, we are raising funds via Indiegogo to help purchase the machine we need for volume production. You may check it out via this link.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/classic-cauliflower-cracker-vegan-health--2/x/18057786#/

Responses (0)

No response yet.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support