Community: Forum: Connect With Other Members

Introduce Yourself - Connect with New Friends

If you guys have not heard already, a new alternative social network has launched on kickstarter called "Miramir. Im super excited for this. Couldn’t come at a better time.

Here is their description

"Miramir will soon become an alternative to Facebook, as well as other networks, and it is aimed at the privacy fighters and change makers, activists and advocates, yogis and vegans, meditation enthusiasts and sacred geometry followers, preppers and alternative news readers, raw fooders, vegetarians and health conscious individuals, urban gardeners and alternative technology lovers, the kindness deeders and peace promoters of the world. All the great people of our earth who care for our planet, people, and future as a human race.

The really groundbreaking aspect to Miramir is that it is much more than just a social network. It is a Facebook, Ebay, Reddit, Quora, Meetup, Craigslist, Plenty of fish, Kickstarter, Airbnb, and a lot of other networks combined into one. Except with a big difference. It is focused on privacy, freedom of information, world changing ideas, global consciousness, community, interconnectedness, and a healthy future of humanity which we all want to be a part of."

Responses (3)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Woodoo at 02/03/16 22:39:06

Hm ) I like the idea to unite ) it'll be grait if I could find everything on one resource ! Thank you for sharing )

• Report Abuse

Posted by La_diavolo at 02/04/16 09:40:47

YW. It's really refreshing in the see of social networks today. It certainly deserves a chance !

• Report Abuse

Posted by Paris at 03/17/16 14:37:03

Looks cool.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support