Community: Forum: Animal Rights & Animal Welfare

Animal Rights Forum

As part of SACE (South Australian Certificate of Education) I must conduct a survey for my research project. I am focusing on the alternatives to animal testing. I have conducted a survey of 5 questions and would love if everyone could please take a few minutes to answer the questions
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JXYJQKW
Thanks in advance.

Responses (3)

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 09/08/15 03:59:54

Does your research include reading books by doctors and others in the fields of science who oppose non-human animal research?

Surveys can be misleading because most people have been convinced by the non-human animal research industry's propaganda for a very long time.

• Report Abuse

Posted by jessicajavelin at 09/09/15 17:35:56

Yes it does, as part of research we need to conduct a survey to see what others think. It helps to gain primary sources and also helps us to gain ideas and knowledge.

The Research Project essentially determines whether or not I pass year 12, so this is extremely important to me.

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 09/10/15 06:39:26

I was unable to find the survey on my computer. The link just took me to a long list of survey monkey sites. Maybe you could send me the survey by email...my address is in my profile.

But here are a couple books that might be of use to you.

Animal Liberation - Peter Singer
    Animal Experimentation - Moneim Faladi
    Slaughter of the Innocent - Hans Ruesch
    Naked Empress - Hans Ruesch
    Sacred Cows & Golden Geese - Ray Greek

Dr. Greek has written four other books on this topic as well.

I addressed it in several of my books too.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support