HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Animal Rights & Animal Welfare

Animal Rights Forum

Rescued beagles feel grass for the first time – video

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2015/aug/27/rescued-beagles-feel-grass-for-the-first-time-video

Responses (3)

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 08/29/15 05:52:22

I saw a strikingly similar thing with a Beagle that was rescued from a research lab 31 years ago. I cried like a baby watching him run free on grass for the first time.

"The history of animal research is a chronicle of illogical theories, distorted facts, ghastly errors and incredible waste."

• Report Abuse

Posted by anahidscv at 08/31/15 13:13:08

Referring to what ahimsa32fa said, when will the nightmare of animal testing stop? Obviously it seems that the results are never accurate since mostly its done for products for humans and the animals are not us. Why are we destroying their families, inflicting so much pain in them, torturing them for the rest of their lives, how fair is that? This industry of testing on animals whether its cosmetics, drugs or etc, needs to stop. They are living beings just like us. This is the 21st century, I am sure we are finding better alternatives than testing on live animals. This is so old, it needs to end, as it has not been successful to begin with.

• Report Abuse

Posted by ahimsa32fa at 09/01/15 04:43:05

Many authors have exposed the true story of the vivisection industry.

The best is Dr. Ray Greek, author of five books on the subject.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now