Community: Forum: Animal Rights & Animal Welfare

Animal Rights Forum

Hi everyone it's alyssa,Thank you for taking a sneek peak, i created a page to start running a Non-Profit Organization called "The Global Syndicate for Animal Welfare". it's seriously something i have the up most passion for and i want anyone who could show some support to help get involved or make a small donation to help contribute to bettering the animal rights movement, if you've ever wanted to do something and make a change, this is that time. thank you so much, everyone be safe. ill post the link below, if you have problems retrieving it, message me and i will send it to you. btw don't be shy and talk to me sometime :)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/global-syndicate-for-animal-welfare/x/8126038

Responses (1)

• Report Abuse

Posted by The Hammer at 07/24/14 00:23:33

There are already tons of websites, petitions, etc. And there is already PETA so no need for another global group...

Better to start a small grass roots group with some of your veg friends. Start writing to newspapers LTE, start a vegan meetup group and eat at your locaL vegan restaurant, that kind of thing is needed...
    and don't ask donations, just start and do something.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support