- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
Posted on July 10, 2013 | 1 CommentAgar-agar is a vegan substitute for gelatin. Traditional gelatin is made with powdered cow hooves. Agar-agar is made from dried red algae. As with traditional gelatin, this vegan substitute has […]
Posted on June 13, 2013 | 1 CommentYou may be eating excipients in your vitamins and other nutritional supplements without even knowing it. What are excipients? Excipients are fillers, binders, flowing agents, and various types of […]