Zelenoe Yabloko - Green Apple

• Vegan-store Veg Store
    ( 1 review )

Dmitriya Mendeleeva 1, Tyumen, Russia, 625007

Small chain of stores all of which are located inside large shopping centers. Sells vegan and vegetarian products; some with honey. Check the labels or ask. Stocks a variety of whole foods like grain and pasta; organic products; a few faux meat (sausage), vegan cheese and tofu items in small packages. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by BloodyRose

No complaints - Edit

I went to the store today hoping to grab a couple of vegan sausages. I asked the clerk if they had any by Veganov and she told me to look in the fridge that was near her, although she couldn't see the inside. Sadly, there was only one left but it had no price tag. The clerk wasn't sure how much it cost and she gave me the key to the fridge, so I picked up a sausage and a package of vegan cheese by Volko Molko (300 rubles) as she quickly looked up the price (270 rubles). She wasn't super friendly but she wasn't bad either. Just a regular store clerk that does her job. It took me maybe 2 minutes to get what I wanted but in that period of time three other people came by for products, which made me happy about the level of interest in veganism, vegetarianism or health foods in general.

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-22

Pros: Store is easy to find, Free paper, not plastic bags

Cons: A bit pricey, Not fully vegan

Return to Tyumen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zelenoe Yabloko - Green Apple closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.