CLOSED: Wild Thyme

• Veg-friendly

Contact 0897572237

72 Wilmott Ave, Margaret River, Western Australia, 6285

Serves meat, vegan options available. In this part of the world, finding vegan food is not easy. Here are a number of pre-prepared meals, some vegetarian and a couple vegan ones. You could request custom items from the kitchen. There is a park nearby should you want to enjoy the sunshine. 2015 reported under change of ownership. Reported closed to HappyCow, Oct 2015. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by Cynthia1998

A bit disappointed. - Edit

I was a bit disappointed when I got there, I had expected too much. Considering there aren't many vegan friendly things to eat, it was pretty good. I had a kumara and lentil patty with 2 salads. The other salad had Parmesan cheese on it, which i wouldn't have known if I hadn't looked carefully. There was no clear labelling, hardly any which I was frustrated at. There was really only 1 vegan salad, and 1 ready made vegan choice, which was the patty. It was a nice looking cafe and a good place to go to if travelling with omnivores. Looking back, I probably would've rather had lunch at Rivive Health Foods. There are many vegetarian friendly options available.

Pros: Easily accessible

Cons: No good labelling, Not much for vegans

Return to Margaret River Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Wild Thyme closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 935 times since Jul 2011.