First Review by wildfang

Not only sweet stuff - Edit

I had to fill some hours and decided to have a coffee break there. Apparently they have vegan options, i saw one cake, icecream and they also offer vegan options for their waffles. However I decided to try one of their soups of the day (vegan lentil coconut soup, the others would have been a vegetarian pumpkin soup and then also chili con carne) - which was really tasty, nicely spiced and seemingly with fresh ingredients.
The prices were good, The staff nice and they have newspapers to read :)
Updated from previous review on Sunday October 18, 2015
After a while I decided to have a waffle as well, with icecream and whipped cream - highly recommended!

Pros: Vegan options - both sweet and savory, Nice staff, Cozy place to stay for a while

Vegan waffles are amazing! - Edit

As soon as I heard there was a place to get vegan waffles and ice cream in Berlin, I had to go there. I was not disappointed! The staff were very helpful, and the waffles were fantastic. It was very busy when we went (a hot summer evening) but we still managed to get an outdoor table. The waffles were topped with ice cream, cream and caramel sauce. Delicious!

great soya ice cream and waffles - Edit

Go there if you want vegan ice cream or Belgian waffles in a great location. Opening times may vary but they usually stay open late on hot days. Make sure you check that the ice cream waffles (cones) are vegan. Last time I went they said they had changed to non-vegan ones

Tasty ice cream, lots of vegan flavours - Edit

I really like Tanne B because of their soya ice cream that is homemade and super delicious. They often do soya chocolate, vanilla, almond, straciatella... All of the fruit flavours are vegan as well. It's all marked vegan so you don't need to ask to make sure. They have finally introduced a vegan wafer too. Prices are okay for the quality you get.

In summer, they have another location in Kreuzberg, at Marheineke-Markthallen.

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tanne B closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1053 times since Dec 2012.