First Review by nicolej28

Fresh Raw Vegan Food! - Edit

Nicole makes delicious affordable raw meals. You can eat there or get your meal packed to go. You may come in for the tacos but don't miss the almond burgers or the chili with cornbread. The only down side is that her food is not available every day!

Pros: variety of food, fresh made, accepts special requests when possible

Cons: not open every day

Great place to try raw for the first time! - Edit

Nicole's tasty menu was my delicious entry into the world of raw food! I expected to walk away hungry but that was not the case. Not only was I fully satisfied but I was actually "charged up" by eating live food. Who knew? I've recommended Nicole's to multiple friends. The two dishes that everyone LOVES are the nut meat tacos and the delicious apple pie ~ yummy!

Voila' Vegetarian! - Edit

Nicole makes her mark on the vegetarian scene by mixing high quality vegetables with creative flare! It's a delicious and delectable menu--a must see, eat and partake place of raw goodness.

Pros: quality ingredients, attentive to customers, changes menu with the season

I look forward to feeding you well! - Edit

I serve smoothies, salads, pates, wraps, "burgers," and desserts that range in price from $3.95-8.95. My customers rave about my Nut Meat Tacos ($8.95) and desserts like Apple Pie and the Mango or Blueberry Cobbler, so I humbly agree with them! =) Although every ingredient is not organic, as many as possible are; and the only thing that keeps everything from being vegan is an occasional use of raw organic honey. Check out the weekly menu on my website and come on by for some good food and company! =))

Pros: Service with a smile!, Menu items rotate for variety., Great place to meet new happy people!

Cons: only Friday and Saturdays.

Return to Spring Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nicole's RawCreation closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1778 times since Sep 2010.