First Review by Julie R

The food from this food truck was delicious. I had the "ham" and mac, along with a side of sweet potato fries. Very fair prices: $5 for the mac, $3 for the fries. The vegan cheese was very creamy and the mac was cooked perfectly. Next time I will leave off the "ham", as I didn't care for it. It wasn't that it tasted bad, just not my thing. The sweet potato fries were cut thick and here hot and delicious - I really enjoyed them. The food is very filling and satisfying.

Be patient if you go. I think that everything is made up fresh as you wait. The friendly guy took my order and I watched as the girl cooked it up. I don't mind waiting when food is nice and fresh and served hot.

I think Miami has a shortage of vegan places, so I was happy to find the MacN Food Truck - now I am just going to have to chase it all over Miami to eat at it. It was really good.

UPDATE: I ate at MacN again and it, again, was delicious! This time I had the plain [vegan] mac & cheese and a FANTASTIC peach cobbler muffin (best I have ever had). I love this truck!

ANOTHER UPDATE: Ate here again (can't get enough of it), and had the amazing pulled "pork" sandwich. Sooooo good! They don't always have it, so if you go and they do have it, get it - delicious!

Pros: Vegan, Good price, Great food

Return to Miami Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Mac'n Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 674 times since May 2011.