Imm Aim Vegetarian and Bike Cafe

Contact 0892645511

7/3 Santirak Road, Mueng (at beside Satitham Temple), Chiang Mai, Thailand, 50300

Serving vegetarian food using mostly organic produce from local producers. Thai food, salads, pasta, smoothies, fruit drinks, and coffee. Located down the street from YMCA on Santitham Road between the YMCA and the round-about. Kitchen closed at 8pm. Previously named Pun Pun. June 2016 relocated from Santitham Road. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Thai, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by AlkalineAndRaw

Fresh, healthy and tasty vegan food - Edit

One of my favourite places in CM! Mr O the owner is super friendly and accommodating, he's vegan too so knows what's in all the dishes. All the food is freshly prepared with organic ingredients with minimal oil so it's a nice change to a lot of the oily vegan food in town like at the little Jay cafes.
I personally recommend the Avo sandwich (with pumpkin dressing), the vegan pad thai (totally unlike any other pad thai in town!) with extra noodles, the falafel sandwich and the sweet potato salad with tamarind dressing. The massaman curry is also a good one!

Pros: Freshly prepared healthy but tasty af food, Excellent vegan options at good value, friendly and welcoming staff

Cons: too much ice in smoothies, only has brown rice (personal pref, i like white)

Fantastic food, wonderful owners - Edit

This place did not disappoint. Run by a very nice family they use organic local produce and everything is made in house. The menu doesn't have a huge amount of vegan food but they are very supportive of vegan and there are enough items to choose from. First time I went there I got the curry with sweet potato naan, it costs 60 baht for curry with rice or 75 baht for the sweet potato naan instead. Second time I had the wrap-it-yourself burrito. It was fantastic, came with a plateful of lettuce, pico, guacamole, beans, and rice and 2 tortilla wraps. It cost 120 baht but it was definitely enough food to warrant the cost. Highly recommended!

tasty vegan food - Edit

Delicious and interesting menu choices. I ordered a banana blossom salad, a mint lemonade, fresh rolls, and sweet potato naan. Everything was super fresh and flavorful as well as very cheap. I definitely recommend everything I ordered and the rest of the extensive vegan menu looks great too.

Fresh innovative & Thai tastes ftw - Edit

Situated in a quiet garden it is a homey restaurant. There are a variety of foods such as pasta & falafel on the border of fusion. Though the falafel is far from the middle east the pita bread is really good. The banana flower salad (yum) was excellent!

Pros: Most is vegan Fresh salads Inexpensive

excellent food - Edit

We thought our hotel was in an inconvenient location until we discovered this place (we were staying around the corner) and now we are super thankful. The food is excellent and it is nice and quiet. The prices are reasonable; we got 2 main meals and 2 juices for less than 250 baht. I highly recommend the avocado, pineapple and lime juice, it is an excellent combination.

Pros: good range of food options, tasty meals, great juice

Delicious, Healthy, Great Location! - Edit

This place is AMAZING! The owner and staff are so warm & friendly. Considering portion sizes, food quality & organic/local/etc ingredients this place is very well priced. I love the ambiance and food. Definitely one of my favourite restaurants in Chiang Mai! Highly recommend. :) The only downside is the restaurant is often swarmed by mosquitos but the staff have now placed bug spray on each table which is so considerate!

Pros: Healthy Food, Delicious, Very Vegan-Friendly

The best! - Edit

Imm Aim is a firm fave. The food is made fresh to order and they are happy to make amendments to suit your tastes (low/no oil, no salt, no spice etc).

The Pesto Pasta (request with rice noodles) is delicious but my fave dish is the Green Mango salad, tangy, fresh and super tasty.

The owner, Mr O, is cool too.

Worth a visit if in Chiang Mai.

Pros: Delicious food, Good place to chill out, Fast service

Cons: Beware of mosquitos, No Wifi

Imm Aim Vegetarian and Bike Cafe, Chiang Mai - Edit

I'm amending my rating of this place. It seems me and my girlfriend quite often find ourselves reminiscing of this place from our visit to Chaing Mai. Delicious vegan food, a delightful setting and very nice staff make this place a winner.

Updated from previous review on Saturday December 27, 2014

I've taken a look at some of the other reviews and I'm a little confused by them. Firstly there are seven pages of food items on the menu. There isn't a single non vegetarian offering on the menu so hopefully that clears that right up. Secondly, I've been vegan fourteen years and while menu here isn't 100% vegan by any stretch I t isn't difficult to get some vegan food here.

I've just had mussaman curry with potato, peanut, carrot and pineapple. What a treat. It was served with sweet potato roti that was also a delight. My partner in crime ordered a small platter that consisted of veg soup, fried brown rice, peanut pesto sauce and carrot and cucumber stick. She liked it. She had a latte made with coconut milk. I had a pineapple and ginger coconut milk smoothie. It was great.

It's an interesting menu. As well as Thai food there's dishes on there from other parts of the world. For a group of vegos eating together there is different tastes that can be accommodated.

One last thing is the setting. It's mostly outdoor under the shade of a thatched roof that gets its support being woven into the trees. There's tables outside with people quietly tapping away using the wifi or scribbling away on a notepad. There's also a bookcase if that is your thing to check out some literature. The tranquil beauty of the setting is the nicest of the eight or so places I've eaten within Chiang Mai so far.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Tasty food, Beautiful settting

2 Responses

PaulineChiangMai 14 Jan 2015 - Sorry! Mistake! Thank you Steve for correcting ,e. You are right: The review, was about a different restaurant! I met today with the couple that we went with to what they were sure is ImmAim and they realized that we ended in a different restaurant! Close by, true, but certainly not ImmAim.
I apologize to ImmAim and to the readers and request that either ignore my mistaken review, or, better still - delete it all together.

Stevie 28 Jun 2015 - Hi Pauline,

Thank you for the very constructive tone of your reply.

If you login and go to your review, there's an option beside the review I believe for you to either 'edit' or 'delete'.

Thanks again, Stevie

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Imm Aim Vegetarian and Bike Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.