Geb en Gaia

( 1 review )
+31-570593666

Schapenzandweg 3, Diepenveen, Netherlands, 7431 PZ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Uses mostly local and organic products. Has vegan choices. Menu changes every three months. Open Tue-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Beer/Wine, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by kuni

Good atmosphere - Edit

We went here on a sunny evening, the perfect time I think. I had been in this area many times, but never inside the old mansion where Geb & Gaia is located. From the outside it looks posh, but inside the owners created an artistic/alternative atmosphere. Tables are spread out across every room, which gives a nice cozy effect. The view on the surroundings from the big windows is beautiful.

When I asked for vegan options, the waiter didn't know exactly but was going to ask the cook. She came to us herself to point the vegan things on the menu, and to propose making special dishes for me. Nice service :)

The menu changes every three months, and right now they had a middle eastern menu. The food unfortunately wasn't that special, not bad but for the price I expected a bit bigger and more varied portions. Dishes were quite standard, something I could've made at home too. It wasn't terrible at all, just lacking 'something'.

Overall still a positive experience because the atmosphere of the place is just wonderful, with a very varied crowd coming here.

Pros: friendly and helpful staff, wonderful atmosphere

Cons: small portions, food not very creative and tasty

Return to Diepenveen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Geb en Gaia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.