Dulce Vida Coffee

• Coffee-tea Coffee & Tea
  • Vegan
  • ( 2 reviews )

All vegan coffee shop that also sells a small selection of Mexican inspired baked goods. Located inside of Tribe House of Salons. Storefront closed November 2021 - now operating as a pop-up until a new location is found. Open Tue-Sun 7:00am-2:00pm. Closed Mon.

First Review by Erika

swannyvegan

Points +30

16 Sep 2021

My New Favorite Coffee Shop

I come here multiple times a week and have put all of my friends on to this hidden gem. Their scones and other desserts are out of this world! I get myself a Rose Oatmilk Latte whenever I come in which is a flavor a lot of big coffee shops don’t even have. It’s exactly why I haven’t been to a Starbucks in 2 months! Because their menu is so much better and EVERYTHING is vegan! The women who run this shop are super chill and also even cooler because they use compostable cups and little paper or bamboo (?) straws. Support local!

Pros: Everything is vegan, The women who run it are so down to earth, Eco-friendly

Erika

Points +1803

02 Nov 2020

Creative

They have great coffee and some unique flavor options. Their house made churro creamer is amazing. I recommend pairing a churro latte with one of their conchas. They usually have a couple different concha flavors and occasionally other baked good options. The owner is really friendly and the shop is cute and clean.

Return to Gilbert Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dulce Vida Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.