Dharma Kitchen - Pluit

• Vegetarian
Contact 6694220

Jl. Pluit Kencana Raya 106-110, Samping Gg. I, Jakarta Utara, Java, Indonesia,

Dharma Kitchen operates several outlets. This one is a Japanese cafe on the first floor, with renovated area on the second floor, and a bakery (with vegan choices) by the entrance area. Food items contain some egg and dairy, so vegans need to specify.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Bakery

First Review by Vonnie Bryton

Great introduction to Indonesian food - Edit

This was our first meal in Indonesia, so we had no idea what to order, but the owner very kindly chose a wonderful assortment of dishes for us. We were a bit worried that it would be too much food, but it turned out to be the perfect amount. He also made sure that everything was vegan. The food was delicious, and everyone was very friendly and helpful. The prices were very low. There is also a bakery at the front of the store with a large number of clearly labeled vegan items. Overall we were very pleased with this restaurant and would definitely recommend it!

Pros: Delicious food, Helpful and kind staff, Vegan baked goods

Nice Place - Edit

Oh I like eating there! But yeah, since they are not vegan, some still use egg and milk. Need to ask the staff. Even though some staff didn't understand very well when I asked, "Do you use soy milk?"

Pros: Clean, Not too expensive

Return to Java Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dharma Kitchen - Pluit closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 936 times since Aug 2007.