CRATE

786-534-2538

100 SE 9th St, Mary Brickell Village, Miami, Florida, USA, 33131

This plant-based kitchen, bar and lounge is Miami’s first vegetarian and vegan culinary and nightlife experience by restaurateur and designer, Anselmo Di Virgilio Hernandez. Chef Christopher Baugh (from Sage in Bali) offers an eclectic menu. All vegetarian dishes can be made vegan upon request. Offers a casual dining experience that is simple and affordable, yet comfortably refined. Guests can also experience a unique after-hours lounge featuring a fully licensed bar set within a retro-vintage living room featuring an decorative set of couches from the '50s and '60s. Has an oversized LED screen to compliment the progressive music and entertainment program. Was reported that reservations were required, but please check with them to find out for sure. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, 11:00pm-4:00am, Sat-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, International, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by vegantraveleats

one of the best of miami! - Edit

One of my favorite spots in Miami and trust me I've tried them all! My favorites are the cauliflower wings, mushroom swiss burger, and the samoa cake is to DIE for. It's one of a handful of vegan places in miami I would feel comfortable taking my meat-eating family to.

Return to Miami Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CRATE closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.