First Review by KennJR2014

Good! - Edit

I had Com Chai, black hot coffee and some sweet cockies - I enjoyed it.

Pros: Fresh variety of vegan food

Cheap and tasty - Edit

I first ate in this restaurant back in 2008, and had many meals there during my 10-day stay in Can Tho. Five years later the food is still cheap and tasty, the menu extensive and the family running it friendly. They don't speak much English, but you can point on the huge menu displayed on the wall. Large selection of side dishes to go with the rice, and lots of different noodle soups (all at VND15,000). Pho was quite ok, Hu Tieu was good and Bun Cha Gio was excellent (I recommend that one!).
I just wanted to add that you should go for the noodle dishes, not necessarily the rice ones. Yesterday (01/14/2016) I tried Bun Hué, and really enjoyed it.
Updated from previous review on Friday March 14, 2014

Pros: Super cheap, Tasty, Lots of choice

Cons: Portion sizes may vary

Not a good experience - Edit

The food was cheap but was too weird and oily. We did not enjoy it and felt our stomach for few hours after. Ok as an experience but will never come back.

Pros: cheap

Cons: oily, not pleasant

Com chay 81 - Edit

Enjoyed buffet menu, has no ala carte. Plenty of fresh veggies.

Pros: Clean, Fresh veggies, Vegan

Small, friendly and tasty - Edit

We tried this on our last day in Can Tho and glad we did. Just pointed to things in the buffet and all of them were very nice. More tofu and not much (if any) mock meat (we prefer the tofu so good!)

Very cheap! Try the stuffed tofu!

Pros: Tofu mostly, less mock meat, Cheap, Friendly and helpful owners

Cons: Limited English spoken, JUST POINT

Return to Can Tho Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Com Chay - Nam Ky Khoi Nghia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.