CHICCAS

Contact 282761334

Rua da varzea 3, Luz, Lagos, Portugal,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan dishes are available daily, such as pate with toast, roasted vegetables, pasta with courgette and veggies, Mediterranean vegetable kebab with aioli and salad. Open Mon-Fri 5:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 5:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Italian, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, European, Portugese, Non-veg

First Review by Lupenta

Flavours out of this world - Edit

I came here whilst on holiday, as a vegan in Luz, looking forward to some real food and BOY! Was I not disappointed! The fact even their soap in the toilets is animal friendly put me at ease knowing what I was going to be eating was vegan through and through.

I had a delicious tart and a selection of salads which were out of this world. Left me very full, but having not had anything sweet (other than port) for a while had to have some vegan chocolate cake. The staff were very happy to pack the rest of the cake for me to take away as there was no way I was going to finish it.

Note: To start you are given bread and you are charged for this despite not ordering.

Pros: Friendly, cheery staff, Labelled vegan, Amazing quality of food

fantastic food selection , quality and service - Edit

Chicca's is as good as the previous descriptions. The queues outside were a testament to the quality of everything about the establishment. Went with 9 blokes on a golf holiday. All were really happy and many went for the wonderful veggie and vegan options. Great to have such a good restaurant in Luz together with the passion that the staff always convey.

Jewel of the Algarve - Edit

This beautiful restaurant really surprised me with its amazing menu....... I think a lot of restaurants in tourist destinations can find it hard to sustain enthusiasm. Chicca's was amazing on many levels, the passion and pride that the owner Chicca shows in her restaurant, food and staff was refreshing. The food was wonderful and Chicca is happy to explain what has gone into the creation of her dishes. I had vegan antipasto which was sautéed shitake mushrooms and various organic salads, then pumpkin tart with ratatouille then vegan chocolate cake and coffee with almond milk!!!! Great staff, lovely atmosphere, highly recommend this restaurant and looking forward to going back in the summer.

Pros: Beautiful food, Great staff and atmosphere

Powered by Plants! - Edit

I've been Vegan for about a year now and finding a Vegan restaurant in our area is very difficult, but Chiccas is our new found treasure in the last 2 months I've been 3 times once on Valentine's night once with friends and the 3rd time with a party of 11 people for my Birthday! Incredibly delicious food, so many flavors and dishes to choose from, and how better to be served than from an ambassador for healthy eating CHICCA has made her restaurant our place to go, she's brilliant at what she does and her food is superb! I'd recommend it over any restaurant in the Algarve!

Pros: Vegan, All organic produce, Supports animal sanctuary

Finally a REALLY GOOD VEGAN restaurant!!! - Edit

We were amazed at the selection available!
We had spicy lentil salad with avocado, then trio of vegan pate's. Our main couse blew our minds!!
Roasted pumpkin puff and so many salads! Too much !! The owner also raises money for charity and we bought a E.F shopping bag to help shelter animals.
A great VIBE, lovely restaurant. Ooohhhh, and AMAZING vegan chocolate cake! OMG!!
Really the nicest place.!
Chicca's even has the Original source bathroom soaps and handcreams and only uses cuelty free LUSH poducts.
Promotes Vegan! Great place! No reservations :/ closed saturdays .
A bit small and cramped but friendly staff !!

Best restaurant in Lagos is now full of vegan options. AMAZING FOOD AND ATMOSPHERE! - Edit

You can't visit the Algarve and not have dinner at Chicca's. There are lots of vegan dishes and desserts, and all of them are simply delicious. 10 out of 10, and Chicca is more than nice. She and her staff will make you happy for a night via your mouth and your stomach :D
MUST VISIT!

Pros: Lots of vegan dishes, Delicious desserts and cakes , Great atmosphere

Cons: It is not in my hometown, Happy cow does not allow to rate it 5 stars:(

Return to Lagos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CHICCAS closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 533 times since Apr 2016.