Celestial Cafe

2/481 Calvathy Rd, Fort Kochi (at Blue Angel Gallery), Kerala, India, 682001

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe on the streets of Cochin. Wide range of house-made vegan organic dishes. Also has a meditation room and private dance classes if you enquire. Open Mon-Thu 8:30am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:30am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Indian, International, Organic, Western, Non-veg

First Review by ElizaErskine

Celestial Lovely Food - Edit

I want to give 5 stars but Happy Cow doesn't allow this because it's not totally veggie (i.e. They offer eggs and one item of fish on their menu) and Happy Cow is a very veggie site. I tried! ! This puts me off Happy Cow ratings somewhat... considering they have steak restaurants as 'veg friendly' places as long as they offer offer chips or salad. The main thing is, don't miss this place if you visit Fort Kochi. The food is organic, fresh, healthy - and absolutely delicious. And the family who run it are just lovely. A real find!

amazing - Edit

This place is amazing! Went here with my my mum and we had stir fry veggies, with hommus and tahini and all sorts of vegan goodness, along with vegan lassi and raw vegan chocolate smoothie! The people are amazing, the restaurant is beautiful, and the food pretty much gave me a glimpse of heaven (mind you I had been eating straight Indian food while travelling for 6 weeks beforehand which probably also helped). Recommend!

Return to Kerala Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Celestial Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.