First Review by Stevie

Friendly service and tasty, simple food - Edit

I visited with my husband and two children last night. It's a neat little place and something a bit different. The menu is massive and I'd recommend ordering from the "spicy food" menu that the waitress brought on an iPad. Both dishes we ordered from that menu were the best in my opinion. The waitress was really friendly and even gave us some tourist tips for our remaining time in HK. We had a lovely experience and I would thoroughly recommend this place.

Simple and delicious! - Edit

This is one of those Buddhist Restaurants you find a lot in Hongkong and China. There's a shelf with buddhist books, there's a TV with teachings and the music playing in the background is chanted mantras. The interieur is simple, the tableware is plastic, so you might not want to take your date or your parents, but you'll get delicious vegetarian food for an okay price.

There's a wide selection of dishes on the menu and there should be something for everyone.
I especially recommend the black moss rolls.
We ordered five items for four people, and we were full and actually had some left.

As the other reviewer already pointed out, the guy at the cash desk speaks English.

Amithabha - Hung Hom, Hong Kong - Edit

It's pretty good here. Tasty Chinese food at reasonable prices. The guy serving was helpful enough. I was with a native Canto speaker but for anyone eating in a group without native Chinese speakers, the guy serving today spoke at least some English.

Pros: Tasty & reasonably priced

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Amitabha - Hung Hom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 671 times since Sep 2015.