It's Cow & fans at Los Angeles' eco festival.
If you like our e-zine and HappyCow, please share with friends.
Switching to a diet free of meat, dairy, and egg saves more carbon emissions than driving an reduced energy car like the Toyota Prius. How much more? 50% more!
Our community is powered by caring people everywhere who are dedicated to promoting a compassionate, sustainable, healthy lifestyle. More than a guide to restaurants and health food stores, HappyCow is your one-stop resource for everything VEG.
It's festival season, and veg foodies everywhere getting together to enjoy compassionate cuisine, music, and fun. Browse our calendar to see what's happening in your area. Find meet-ups, potlucks, and veg events like The Festival of Love music and art fest (June) or the Animal Rights Conference (July).
* Big shout-out this month's SuperCow ambassadors Andy in Malaysia, Nate in Utah, and Walter in China. Thanks also to Cow ambassadors and members in all regions for helping to keep our global guide up-to-date.
* Carly shares this animated video depicting the truth about how animals on factory farms live.
* Dinesh offers his eating tips for traveling Central America.
* Michele's 6 reasons NOT to give up your vegan diet.
* Joellen invites all to learn about Worldly Wags, a non-profit in India dedicated to promoting welfare animals.
* Go on a gastro adventure with Tricia to PepplesDonut Farm.
* Vegan & love nature? Property caretakers/helpers wanted.