Following (4) View All
- green living in all aspects. old soul, young being. lesbian, literature & love.
- Veg Status:
- mississauga canada
- 30 Jan 2013
- Fav Place:
- My minds eye during meditation. Forests. Water. Beneath the night sky.
- Fav Books:
- White Oleander, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, A Million Little Pieces, Star Girl, Harry Potter - memoirs, biographies.
- Fav Music:
- Everything that speaks to my soul. Every genre has a handful of phenomenal artists.
- I Admire:
- My Father. Bob Marley. Martin Luther King.
- My Website:
- http://instagram: oldearthsoul
- Last Login:
- 11 Oct 2014
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (8) View All
Reviews (1) View All
Uploaded Photos (2) View All
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
I wanted to life a live paved with good intentions, compassion and honesty. Veganism is not only healthy but it is selfless. I would never eat another living, breathing being. I simply love them too much. We could in a sense save our world and end the bad karma and damage modern humanity has inflicted.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
I stumbled across it searching for local food reviews - I love to eat!
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
Locally? Forests, lakes, beaches, fields, hidden trails, and mountains. I love it all. Worldwide? Jamaica, Florida, Dominican Republic - I'd love to travel everywhere.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Hummus, guacamole,curries. Miso Soup, Vegan Sushi, Vegan Shepherds Pie, Veg Chili, Salads, Stews, Smoothies - anything spicy. I cook daily.
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
The Man Who Quit Money - David Suelo, Forks Over Knives, The Quick Vegetarian (cookbook)
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.