- Originally from San Diego. I am an actor and a breast cancer survivor living in NYC.
- Veg Status:
- New York City
- 27 Nov 2010
- Fav Place:
- I try to be happy wherever I am. But I really love Paris & anywhere near water.
- Fav Books:
- Plays by Williams, Shanley, Ives, Albee. Sci-Fi books. Vonnegut, Salinger, Poe, Gaiman...
- Fav Music:
- R.E.M., Moby, Radiohead, Modest Mouse, Pixies, Elvis costello, Tom Waits...
- I Admire:
- My older brother John. Also my acting teacher/mentor. Meryl Streep. Michael Stipe. Funny people.
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 23 Dec 2012
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
Reviews (4) View All
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
I don't want to kill anyone.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
Still new to NYC & love to find new vegan eateries and meet more vegans & vegetarians
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
I love France and want to go back to explore more of it. Loved Amsterdam also. Scotland too. I want to go on an African safari. I also want to go to Australia soon. And I want to visit the Caribbean & spend time on a white sand beach near clean ocean. Maybe go to PR or DR & Central & South America. Also Japan. I LOVE to travel!
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Avocados, artichokes, mangoes, pineapple, bananas, kiwi, asparagus, broccoli, spinach, kale... I like most fruits & veggies.
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
Vegan by Eric Markus and Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser. The book/musical Wicked. Earthlings movie, Fast Food Nation Movie, Supersize Me.
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.