- "It is easy for a dumb child to scrunch a beetle, but none of all the smart scientists can create one" - "Live and let live". I love cycling, hiking, cooking, playing music and my family. Moreover, I like to convince other people that veganism is the more ethical way of living. Everyone can do it, thus go vegan!
- Veg Status:
- Poing, Germany
- 28 Jul 2010
- Fav Place:
- Anywhere on my recumbent or anywhere where my family is
- Fav Books:
- Siddharta, The Case of Animal Rights
- Fav Music:
- Synergy (Larry Fast), Peter Gabriel, Shelleyan Orphan, William Orbit, Frazier Chorus, Dead Can Dance/Brendan Perry, Dire Straits, U2, Crowded House, ...
- I Admire:
- Persons: Jesus, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, ...
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 02 Aug 2016
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (10) View All
Reviews (6) View All
|Unrivalled vegan Indian buffet Unrivalled vegan Indian buffet||Bombay Bombay||
|A small friendly, cosy and rel... A small friendly, cosy and relaxed place||Holy Kitchen Holy Kitchen||
|Small and beautiful Small and beautiful||Naturalis Naturalis||
|Gem in the Bavarian countrysid... Gem in the Bavarian countryside||Hirschbachstueberl Hirschbachstueberl||
|Tasty organic japanese food Tasty organic japanese food||CLOSED: Kaede CLOSED: Kaede||
Uploaded Photos (27) View All
Entries Added to HappyCow (3) View All
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
I do not want to create suffering for my diet. We as humans can make a deliberate food choices that can help saving our own health, the well-being of animals and our "mother nature". That is why I pursue veganism.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
1. To find and to share vegan resources. 2. To get in contact with like-minded.
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
I was much impressed by - Gorges du Tarn & Gorges du Verdon, France. - Niagara Falls, Canada. - The Cliffs of Moher, Ireland. And I always like to visit places with sensible humans of good nature.
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Penne all'Arrabbiata, Spaghetti Aglio e Olio, Vegetable Jalfreezi, Caponata, Chili non-carne, n'Capriata (an Italian bean puree), artichokes, chilies, broccoli, fennel, native olive oil, onions, pasta, potatoes, radish, tomatoes, herbed salt, and much more (preferably organic).
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
Alissa Hamilton: "Got Milked? The Great Dairy Deception and Why You'll Thrive Without Milk" (German title: "Die Milch macht's! Wie ein Grundnahrungsmittel unsere Gesundheit ruiniert"). Michael Klaper: "Pregnancy, Children and the Vegan Diet" (German title: "Viva Vegan für Mutter und Kind") Neil Barnard: "Food for Life: How the New Four Food Groups Can Save Your Life" Youtube Video: "Akte Fleisch - Dokumentation zu Fleischkonsum, Klimawandel, Gesundheit, Vegetarismus"
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.