Following (34) View All
- Everything in Moderation, especially Moderation! Be Positive! Lighten Up! Keep on Relishing, Reveling, Savoring, Cherishing, Sharing and Celebrating the Treats and Blessings that Abound and Surround, while we still can! Live and Love like there might not be a tomorrow..
- Veg Status:
- 02 Apr 2014
- Fav Place:
- Thailand, Sri Lanka, Oregon, Goa
- Fav Books:
- Shambhala Sun Mag. Zen Mind, Beginners Mind-Shunryu Suzuki Roshi. The Experience of Insight-Joseph Goldstein. The Passionate Mind-Joel Kramer
- Fav Music:
- African, Indian, Latin, Brazilian, Fusion, Jazz...
- I Admire:
- Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh, H.H. Dalai Lama
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 19 Feb 2016
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (9) View All
Reviews (3) View All
|Superb Classy new Vegan Munchi... Superb Classy new Vegan Munchies||Veganerie Concept Veganerie Concept||
|A delightful find! A delightful find!||CLOSED: Tien Yarn Vegetar... CLOSED: Tien Yarn Vegetarian Food||
|Delightful Vegan at a New Loca... Delightful Vegan at a New Location||May Veggie Home May Veggie Home||
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
Sensitivity & Sensibility. Feelings + Logic. Averse & repulsed by & to killing and infliction of pain. Necessities for health, survival of the planet and species does not include eating animals and causing suffering...
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
Looking for like minds and bodies to share conversation, meals, smiles, music, travel and life with. Take a chance and send me a message, so we can explore what we are and can be? Better chance to find a healthy relationship here, of any kind!
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
some fave's: Sri Lanka, Goa south and all around India, Madagascar, Myanmar, Japan, Canada, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Mountains in the States, European countryside... To visit still: West Africa, Vietnam, Ethiopia, South and Central America, China, Taiwan..
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Mock Meat creations, Veggie burgers, Durian (all fruits), Kombucha Tea, Multi flavored savory Popcorn (ask me!), Special Masala Chai (Spice & Ayurvedic herbally enhanced Tea), Creative Salads,
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.