- :) life is great with vegs and fruits :) who says a veg*n can't be a foodie? =) =P
- Veg Status:
- 20 Aug 2008
- Fav Place:
- Peranakan Museum On Armenian Street, Singapore :0) and Klong Toei Market in Bangkok
- Fav Books:
- The Age of Kali: Indian Travels & Encounters and Aids Sutra
- Fav Music:
- Thai luktung, Khons, Javanese gamelan, Aboriginal ritual music, ambience and deep trance
- I Admire:
- everyone has his/her own specific admirable qualities
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 06 Sep 2014
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (0)
Reviews (1) View All
Uploaded Photos (5) View All
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
Shared Trips / Lists
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
Saving Gaia and reducing the world poverty/starvation issues :)
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
It is comprehensive and offers international support for when and where I can get my next meal! Hahaha :)
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
Thailand, Thailand and Thailand. I am hoping to experience the Isaan in its entirety in the near future and hopefully during the annual Kim Jay (Vegetarian) Festival that runs for about 10 days yearly. The street food available then is absolutely mouth-watering... :)
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
monkey head mushroom - it tastes awesome regardless whether it is stir-fried or cooked in soup! :) You got to try it to believe it...
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
I love most travel books and shows...
No comments yet.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.