- LIVE and WORK to Connect with Spiritual Beings Living ( Planning) as Vegans from all walks, attracting Positive thoughts, for mutual benefits & share Life / World best. But Products / Services, Which are Ethical / Fair Trade, using Ahimsa / Alternate, Sustainable Materials / Resources, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Eco Friendly Durables, including Gadgets, Gizmos, Stationary and Service Like Cooking / Translation / Healing / Travel and Tour, etc. Do Visit and Join Group "Earthling" & "Green Hearts" on Various SNS.
- Veg Status:
- Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
- 31 Mar 2010
- Fav Place:
- Earth, Beach, Mountains, River, Retreats, Resorts, Garden, Farm
- Fav Books:
- Advaita, Autobiography of Yogi, Your Forces and how to use them, CWG, My Experiment with truth,
- Fav Music:
- Sufi, Java, Instrumental, Praising Universe, Dance, Joyful
- I Admire:
- Every Compassionate Soul ( Living as human) with Oneness, doing conscious trade, Vegan life
- My Website:
- Last Login:
- 05 May 2014
- Profile Views:
Favorite Listings (3) View All
Reviews (3) View All
Uploaded Photos (0)
Entries Added to HappyCow (0)
Please ask me to submit some.
More About Me
Reasons why I prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan:
I feel universal energy or God is in every living being. he is enjoying all the forms. so when any living being is killed there is pain or unfulfilled desires which passes on to person who eats thus there is hate, inpatience, frustration, health problem, uneasiness and trouble in focusing the mind on positive direction.
I joined HappyCow Members Community because:
To find like minds for future synergy into vegan restaurnt / store / retreat or just exchange / share life experience.
Here are some places I've been that I liked... and places that I would like to visit one day:
China, Egypt, France, Hongkong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, KSA, Korea, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Uae, UK, Vietnam, would like to visit Africa, South america, Australia, Germany, USA, Caribbean, Malaysia, Morocco, South africa, Kenya,
Some of my favorite veg*n foods include:
Everything made vegan ( food, snacks, deserts, drinks )
Here are some books, movies, magazines, and my favorites that I would recommend to other HappyCow members:
Books : Anything about Advaita, Autobiography of yogi, My experiments with truth, Jiddu Krishnamurti, CWG, Your Forces and how to use them. Movies : matrix, pixar, forest gump, about life ( robin williams, jim carrey, tom hanks). Hindi : Amitabh.B ( Aks, Anand, Babul, Baghban, Black ), Benaras - A Mystic love story, Chitralekha, Deepa Mehta ( Fire, Water ), Hrishikesh Mukherji,Madhur Bhandarkar ( Chandni bar, Corporate, Fashion, Page 3, Traffic Signal), Nagesh Kukunoor ( Dor, 3 Deewarein, Iqbal), Pinjar. Most Importan - Do Meditation ( Breathing ), Be Vegan.
All images used on this site are user uploaded, obtained through what is believed to be not subject to copyright, or by Creative Commons usage. If your image was used without permission, please contact us.