Community: Forum: Wisdom & Spirituality

Wisdom Forum

Anyone living near Dartmouth Massachusetts and Interested in becoming involved with organic gardening & sustainable living practices based on vegan principles ??? Welcoming those interested in forming a way of sustainable independent living by respecting and harmonizing with nature. I am located in dartmouth Ma, and am going to transform a two acre property with several greenhouses into a veganic permaculture model. I pretty much have every thing I need to do this and would like to get others involved with it at no expense to them. The gardens and their enjoyment with all the produce from them will be for the use of those involved with the hope for others to follow. Whether you do not have the space to do this yourself and would like to get involved for the use of it or if you would like to get involved and follow the model on your own space with the help of others, what ever good reason you may think of come get involved. There will be many different areas on the land for summer gardening and lots of space in the greenhouses for winter gardening. Be a part of achieving self fulfillment thru nature!

Responses (0)

No response yet.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support